a mão e o peão.

Sunday, May 27, 2007

enquanto ouço «this place is haunted» dos devotchka (ler lentamente)

there are some laughters you can never forget.
there, go. a little further. one step at a time. don't stumble. push yourself. yeah, go and touch it!
there you go!
there are some echoes that remain.
and the sand is still itchy and the yellow photographs are so touching. the music, far far behind.
random smiles and that laughter... a blond little boy, running astray.
shoot it, shoot it! mum, can i have a lollipop?
i can still smell the waves, the whirling foam at my feet, the humming green mirror, the mermaids in my dreams.
how many years?
roll your toes in my legs, once again. blow my woes away. with that laughter.
the sand shining... gold in the air of summer. gold in your hair, little boy,
little me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home